Dear Penn Manor Families,
Hello there! I hope that this message finds you all well! During this school closing period, not only will there be assignments, but continued support through your school counselor. The best way to reach me during this time out of school is via email. Subscribing to the school counseling blog is a great way to access additional activities and support.
Also please know that county agencies are still available and a few are listed below.
- Lancaster County Crisis Intervention – (717) 394-2631
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741741
- Wellspan Philhaven Access Center – (717) 273-8871
- Lancaster County Mental Health America – (717) 397-7461
- United Way of Lancaster County – 211
- Compass Mark Community (717) 299-2831
- Safe2Say 1-844-5-SAYNOW (1-844-572-9669)
As always, you have my continued support and I am always here if you need me!
Danielle Rogers, School Counselor @ email@example.com